Storybook Favorites



My top three storybooks are:

Voldemort's Reincarnation: The title of this storybook intrigued me because I love Harry Potter. The introduction does a good job of explaining what the other stories are about. The introduction was intriguing the way it connected Harry Potter and the Ramayan. Seeing the connection between a modern story and one from a culture is cool. The layout of the page doesn't affect my reaction to the introduction. The physical layout of the pages is easy to navigate. The images on the pages were interesting because I recognized them from the Harry Potter movies. In my own page I would use the font and page layout.

Law & Order: SSU: The title of this storybook intrigued me because I love Law & Order. The introduction does a good job of explaining what the other stories are about. The end of the introduction was intriguing when it was going into the beings they were protecting. The layout and design of the page doesn't affect my reaction to the introduction. The physical layout of the pages overall is easy to navigate. There were few images on the page but were interesting. In my own page I like the dark background with the white text.

1000 Ways to Die: Demon Edition: The title of this storybook intrigues me because it sounds very interesting. The introduction does a good job explaining what the other stories are about. The introduction was intriguing because the intro starting with it sounding like a TV show. The layout of this page is very similar to the Law & Order: SSU page. There are several more pages then that one but it is easy to navigate. Again I like the white text with black background.

Gambling & Curses Lose: Real Love Wins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

New York City, My Favorite Place

Time Strategies